Eight Steps to a Successful Promotional Campaign
Successful promotion campaigns don’t happen by chance. To realize goals, promotional product programs must be carefully planned, taking into consideration the audience, budget, and the desired result. A campaign plan is essential, whether used internally for safety programs, sales incentives, employee recognition, etc.; or externally for customer incentives, lead prospecting, or corporate identity.
So, if you’re ready to begin your next promotion, here are some simple steps to help guide you to success:
1. Define a specific objective.
2. Identify your target audience.
3. Determine a distribution plan to your targeted audience.
4. Create a cohesive theme.
5. Develop a message to support the theme.
To read other slogan examples see below.
6. Select a promotional product that is appropriate for your profession or theme.
7. Don’t pick an item based solely on uniqueness, low price, or “fun” factor.
8. Call Commander!
Examples of promotional products and clever slogan combinations:
For Employee Appreciation Gifts:
For Lead Generation & Prospecting:
For Company Anniversary
Commander Printed Products
3450 Camino Del Sol • Oxnard, CA 93030
Phone: (800) 722-3676 • Fax: (805) 988-6880